WEIGHT LOSS WITH FRIENDLY HELPFUL GERMS
It is not uncommon now , due to lifestyle changes to see people struggling with loosing weight and not being able to achieve goals. It was always known in Traditional indian medicine that the role of GUT HEALTH IS phenomenal in balancing metabolism and a healthy weight of the individual.
There are many ways to balance a healthy tummy flora for good physical , mental and hormonal health.
1) INTAKE OF LIVE FOODS LIKE CURD AND BUTTERMILK AND SOUTH INDIAN FERMENTED FOODS
2) TAKING THE RIGHT TYPE OF PRE-PROBIOTICS FOR MODERATE LENGTHS OF TIME
3) MAINTAINING A HEALTHY PH OF INTESTINE BY AVOIDING EXCESS MILK, CHEESE, REFINED STARCHES AND SUGARS
4) HAVE A HIGH FIBER BOTH SOLUBLE AND INSOLUBLE RICH DIET.
5) AVOID PRESERVATIVES AND PROCESSED FOODS AS FAR AS POSSIBLE
6) STICK TO NATURAL GRAINS LIKE CHANNA , QUINOA, BAJRA/MILLETS ETC
7) HERBS LIKE CORRIANDER (NOT FOR ALL BODY TYPES), GOOSEBERY ETC
These and many such steps are forgotten while we embark on mission health and weight management.
You may talk to your doctor regarding the same @9871057657