Body & Back Acne – Back Acne Prevention
Back acne is a common problem among all the people who suffer from acne. They can feel the bumps and irritation on the backside. Also known as bacne, the reasons behind the occurrence of this kind of acne is the same as the normal acne which is caused on the face, jawline, and chin of a person.
Just like the skin on the face, the back, too, has a great deal of the sebaceous gland as well as hair follicles which promote the secretion of sebum. Sebum is nothing but a waxy substance that is designed to keep the skin moisturized. However, the excess formation of sebum in combination with the dead skin cells and bacteria can clog up the pores of the skin, thereby causing pimples and acne on the back. Just like the acne on the face, a person can prevent acne on the back by following a number of tips, ways, and means. This sebum is the same secretion of the skin which may be responsible to cause seborrheic dermatitis.
According to a dermatologist in khan market, a person can prevent acne on the back by using salicylic acid in the form of topical application. Salicylic acid is known to be a great exfoliating ingredient that penetrates deeper into the pores, thereby clearing out all the debris, dead skin cells, bacteria, and cleaning up the pimples, eventually leaving the skin smooth and supple. It should be used in low concentrations, when using without medical supervision and always avoid excess sun exposure while on such treatments.
Under the supervision of dermatologists or skin physicians a chemical peel may also be a great idea to maintain acne in remission.
Prevention of Back Acne:
You can prevent acne on the backside of your body by working on the following ways and means:
- Examine all the causes of the acne caused on to the back. The common causes include clothing choices like tight clothing, genetics, and sweat after indulging in sports activities, etc.
- Scrubbing and exfoliating the back while taking a bath is highly recommended. One must also dry the back properly before putting on clothes.
- It is also recommended to moisturize the back on a regular basis using a non-comedogenic lotion in order to keep the skin of the back in a healthy state.
- Showering immediately after experiencing the bouts of intense sweating is highly recommended to the people who develop back acne because of this reason.
- People are also advised to decrease their stress levels and to maintain good eating habits.
- Wearing breathable clothing is another option using which one can prevent back acne along with the prevention of irritation and inflammation caused because of the acne.
- It is advised to drink a lot of water and keep oneself hydrated in order to maintain healthy skin.
Furthermore, people are strictly advised to practice proper skin care to prevent acne on to the skin as well as the back. Following a good cleansing regimen always keeps the skin well-maintained.
As always at Sparsh-Heal Thyself, a skin clinic in khan market, a lot of emphasis is laid upon the need for combining alternative and yoga based therapies to heal and treat acne.