Holistic Approach To Curb Diseases
Holistic approach in order to curb a number of diseases so as to maintain a healthy lifestyle is not a new concept but the same has been practiced since ancient times. Holistic medicine is a form of healing and not just treating, which considers the person as a whole, – body, mind, spirit as well as emotions in the quest for overall health and wellbeing. According to this approach, a person can achieve optimal health by the way of gaining proper balance in life.
During the holistic treatment in Delhi, all the holistic medical practitioners believe that a person is made up of interdependent parts, hence if one part is not working properly, all the other parts will be affected. Thus, any kind of imbalance in terms of the physical, mental, emotional or spiritual health of a person is surely going to affect the overall health of a person.
Various forms of health care – from conventional medication to alternative therapies are used by the doctor for holistic treatment in Delhi. Thus, the holistic approach doesn’t rely on the use of mere drugs and medication for the treatment of any disease. In some cases, the holistic approach doesn’t require the use of drugs at all. It combines the best of modern medicine with the traditional wisdom for a balanced approach.
Principles of holistic medicine:
Holistic medicine is based on the belief that unconditional love, as well as support, are considered to be the most powerful healers and a person is eventually responsible for his or her own health and wellbeing. There are other principles of the concept of holistic medicine which include the following:
- All people come with innate healing powers.
- The patient is a person and not a disease
- Any kind of healing takes a team approach that involves a patient and a doctor and also addresses all the aspects of the life of a person using a variety of health care approaches.
- The treatment involves fixing the major cause of the condition and not merely alleviating its symptoms.
Types of treatment using a holistic approach:
Holistic treatment in Delhi is done by the holistic practitioners using a number of treatment techniques in order to help their patients take charge of their own wellbeing so that they could achieve optimal health. The major treatments used in holistic approach include the following:
- Patient education on several lifestyle changes as well as self-care in order to promote wellness. This includes exercise, psychotherapy, diet, relationships, spiritual counselling, and other attempts.
- The use of complementary as well as alternative therapies such as chiropractic care, acupuncture, homeopathy, massage therapy, naturopathy, and many others.
- Western medication and surgical procedures, if need be.
A holistic approach is surely going to make you feel good about your overall well being. For doctors and therapists at samattva foundation , the philosophy of holistic healing is not just a fad or a profession, but it’s a way of life , it’s the only way we see things as.
Last but not least is to understand that holistic approach tells you to “find the balance” at each and every situation.